Saturday, October 22, 2016

First Day of School

Kindergarten...Here Comes MICHAEL


It was the night before school started.  We were  getting ready to put "jitter glitter" under his pillow and read "The Night Before Kindergarten"and all of a sudden...he loses his very first TOOTH!   What an exciting night! He lost it good too, he couldn't find it!  After he went to bed Mommy searched, found it and put it in his tooth fairy pillow. 




First Day of Kindergarten Breakfast





I was so frazzled I didn't even put my cup in to catch the coffee!! Oh my!









His lunch



He had a GREAT first Day of Kindergarten.  He was all smiles when I picked him up!

Ella and I spent Michael's first week of school getting my BIBLE classroom ready at CDO and having spontaneous tea parties at the tea room! ;)









Ella's First Day of 3 year old CDO


(Picture from Meet the Teacher)


No comments:

Post a Comment