Friday, January 15, 2016

Thanksgiving 2015

We didn't travel for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year since Adam was still recovering from his spinal surgery.  By Thanksgiving he was doing pretty good being up and around, so we hosted at our home with the Forester Family.  We certainly had SO MUCH to be thankful for this year!  Praising God for the healing in Adam's body. 

One of my favorite little turkeys at "school."

And then my two favorite turkeys together at our church Thanksgiving dinner.

Thankful for the little hands that made these precious Thanksgiving crafts.

Adam's T-Day task was to make the pecan pie because he is the master at pecan pies...he is teaching Michael how it's done.  Michael helped Daddy chop up pecans.

The little table set for Ella Grace and Lydia.


I know my mom would be so pleased that her turkey is still be used at Thanksgiving.  


Veggie Turkey

Mandi's rolls, gravy and homemade cranberry sauce - delish!


I conquered my fear of making mom's cornbread dressing.  I was afraid it wouldn't be the same, but I did it! I did it! 

Adam's Pecan Pie and Mandi's Apple Cranberry Pie



Ella Grace loved watching baby Felicity

Upset that I apparently didn't take any people pictures on Thanksgiving, just food and the table.  AGH!  At least there are pics of the littlest people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment