Sunday, January 17, 2016

December 2015

Michael was the "STAR OF THE WEEK" the first week of December at school. 
 He's always our STAR!



 UGLY Christmas Sweater Party!


CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR

(at Champion Forest Baptist Church)



Michael's Pre-School Christmas Program




Celebrating Grandma's Birthday





Merry Christmas to Adam!

Introducing...The Beast











SANTA

We made the trip to Santa's Wonderland in the hopes of getting another great picture of the kids with Santa.  Ella was so excited, talked about it and kept peeking to see when it was our turn.  However, when it was our turn she WOULD NOT let go of her Daddy.  So, we have a great pic of Michael with Santa and he found out he was on the NICE list!



Monument Inn

Feeling nostalgic. I remember as a little girl dining at The Monument Inn with my parents, grandparents and aunts & uncles on special occasions. It was always fun for me to ride The Lynchburg Ferry across to the restaurant and watch all of the tugboats, cargo carriers and tug boats go by...all while enjoying yummy seafood. I introduced Adam to The Monument Inn a few years ago and he wanted to take the kids. (I think he secretly wanted their rolls)

Michael and Ella loved it and it made my heart happy to
 start something new with my babes that has special memories.




STAR WARS

The Force Awakens

Our whole family is Star Wars crazy!
We finally saw the long awaited Episode VII.  Excellent!!
 So many unanswered questions that I want answers to NOW, come on Episode VIII!
  

After the movie we had lunch at Chuy's...I look over and Michael is doing this.  He said, "I'm using The Force!"


No comments:

Post a Comment