Thursday, January 14, 2016

Fall Fun



School Pictures

Friday Night Lights




Not so fun moment....Ella cut her hair. :(





We hosted September's Mom-and-Me Play group from church.





Ella and sweet Katherine, sweet friends.  Not sure why I didn't take pics of all the kiddos/moms...must have been busy hosting! ;)

Love catching moments like this, reading together.


Meet Felicity Joy Forester.  The highlight of my Fall was having the honor and joy of being part of her birth.  Wow, an amazing experience that I will never forget.  I learned a lot! So happy to be there for my sister friend, Mandi - what a woman, she did it ALL NATURAL!



Proud big brother Zachary, Big sister Lydia and sweet little sister Felicity Joy - Precious Children!

Ella Grace had SO MUCH FUN at her friend's birthday party. A balloon artist came and these sweet girls all wanted princesses! 
The Little Mermaid, Cinderella and Snow White.



Princess Party #2!

Well what else would my babes wear when it's GREEN week at school?
Sic' Em Bears!!

FALL PICTURES!!!!







 GLASSES

My sweet boy had to get glasses.  He is doing an absolutely fantastic job with them.  So proud that he is handling this responsibility so well at 5 years of age.  When we went to look at frames little miss had a blast modeling!



Candy Corn Fun

 Making words

Making patterns



 "Helping" Daddy rake leaves




Family Fun Day at The Corn Maze







 My flower picker - I pick her any day! 

 I arranged the flowers once we came home and they stayed this beautiful for almost two weeks!


This.  This moment right here. Oh how my heart overflows with sweet Joy!  Praising God for my sweet Ella Grace....this is how I found her.  She had my "Jesus Calling" devotional (she calls it my Bible because when she sees me reading my Bible I have both of them open), which to her is my Bible.  She was singing the B-I-B-L-E at the top of her lungs and then started telling Bible stories.  Couldn't quite make out what story she was telling but I heard, "And God said ---- and it was good." So blessed! Thank you for the precious gifts of my babies Lord, I pray they will always exalt you, praise you and seek you in YOUR HOLY WORD.


A few months ago I heard my precious baby girl singing "How Great is Our God" at the top of her lungs.  Oh my heart.  I took a video of the monitor just so I could have that moment captured to listen to over and over.  Since then it has been a regular occurrence for her at bedtime.  Love her so.













No comments:

Post a Comment