Sunday, January 11, 2015

This and That

Mommy & Michael date to see FHS's production of PETER PAN!



Michael said Captain Hook was his favorite and that was the only character he wanted his picture taken with.


Mommy, Michael and Ella Grace date to VEGGIE TALES LIVE!

We arrived early to ensure a good seat. They both waited so patiently for it to begin and I was so proud of their behavior during the show.




 We haven't stopped singing Veggie Tales Silly Songs!


We had some pretty Texas Fall days and this one in particular called for a Chick-fil-A Blanket Picnic in the backyard.




One evening I asked Michael to help set the table (not uncommon).  I looked up and this is what I found...he had wrapped the utensils and sealed the napkin with a sticker. I had not modeled this, this was straight from his creative mind.   Proud Mommy Moment!


One beautiful Sunday after church Adam surprised us with Sunday Brunch on the patio at Cullen's.





 Ella attended her friend Sadie's super cute BIG APPLE NYC themed birthday party. Super Fun!





I was blessed to go on a Canton shopping girl's weekend trip! Love these ladies so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment