Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sum Sum Summertime!

Our summertime schedule...for days we are on the go and days we stay at home.  
So far this is working out great!



Backyard Fun






And fun in the Forester's Backyard too!





 First swim of the summer at The Turners!
 (sorry, no pic of actual swimming since I had to be in the pool with them)


Homegrown tomatoes and Basil!

Riding the train at the zoo...Ella's first time!  
Ella said, "Choo Choo" during the whole train ride, and she was quite serious about it too.  




Our neighbor's sunflowers, beautiful! (Michael was very busy checking for cars)



This is my favorite view on our morning walks...however, this is how things played out when I took the picture:
Thinking to myself: Awww, my sweet babies...quick, take a picture!
Then 2 seconds later...They are poking each other in the eye and both crying. Yep, it has begun!

Much more summer fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment