Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ella Grace at 18 Months

Ella's 18 month stats:
Weight: 25 Lb 6 oz
Height:  32.5 inches
Head circumference: 46cm
Praising God everyday for our healthy baby girl.  I can't believe in 6 months she will be 2 years old!  I know for the rest of my life I will be saying, "I can't believe my baby girl is (insert every age Ella will ever be here)!"

Ella's new words:
Ready? Go!
Moo, Woof and Baa.  Not just Meow for animal sounds now.  Baa is her favorite.
Bubbles!
Save the Day! This is usually repeated after, "Naaaah Naaaah, BATMAN!"
Belly Button
Sings at the top of her lungs, "Let it Go, Let it Go!"
Cookie
Apple
Banana
Let's Go!
She has started saying, "Cheese," for the camera
LOOK! 
Moon...she loves to find the moon

Little Miss Ella Grace has quite the temper.  When she does not get her way she will fling herself onto the floor and bang her head on the ground.  She then proceeds to cry harder because she hit her head.  Sometimes, when you tell her No, she will try to bite you.  Yep, not even 2 yet, can you imagine when the preteen hormones kick in?!  We are well equipped with James Dobson's book, The Strong Willed Child. :) 
Thankfully she recovers quickly and has her happy face again...just look at it,  precious! xoxo


Ella's favorite foods are definitely CARBS, my girl can down some mac-n-cheese and spaghetti! She still very much enjoys sweet potatoes and guacamole.  She of course likes the not good for you foods too, especially cookies.   I have been making "breakfast" cookies that are healthy to pacify my girl's (and my boy's) affection for cookies.  I have to say they are pretty yummy!

Love watching her play.


Blesses my teacher heart over and over again to see her enjoying
 books.  She has now started "reading" books to herself. My heart is smiling!


Bathtub fun courtesy of  Daddy...colored bath water and all!



Didn't you know there is more than one way to play Ella's piano?



Playing with her sister friend, Lydia.  Sweet girls!




 She still loves to wear her hat!



Ella is absolutely SHOE CRAZY! She tries on every one's shoes in the house and walks around with pride. When I take her to try on shoes she wants to try on every pair.  Girl after my own heart! Love her!


Her hair is long enough for a ponytail!!! Yay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment