Friday, June 13, 2014

Family Double Date

We had a super fun Saturday Double Family Date with the Lindsey Family.  We went to the Fun House and had lunch at The Classic Cafe in Seabrook. They will soon be moving to Auburn, Alabama so we are trying to sneak in all the time we can.  Mommy and Ms. Tyanne have had a lot of Mommy Dates! My heart aches when I think about them moving.  We became friends before we had children...not just "friends" but the kind of friend that is a lifelong sister friend...the call you at 2am friend...the I trust with my children and have no worries friend...the I can be real friend...the praying friend...the heart for Jesus friend.  Our children have shared their lives together thus far, all major events and holidays we have been together one way or another.  That is what I think I will miss the most. BUT, we will visit them in Alabama and I know they will come back to Texas to visit.  That's just the way it has to be!  After all,  Ella Grace is Maddie Beth's mini me...looks just like her!

















No comments:

Post a Comment