Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day Fun!



Love Love Love the Daddy that Adam is to Michael and Ella Grace.  We are so blessed by him. I am thankful that he is a wonderful provider and that he leads and loves our family well.  And most importantly he wants Michael and Ella Grace to know and love Jesus, can I get an Amen?! It was a joy to honor him today, but I hope he knows how much we love him EVERY DAY!

Adam's Father's Day weekend began on Saturday morning with a bacon, pancakes and berries breakfast.  Followed by the opening and setting up of Adam's new train.  Excitement all around I tell you.  And yes, that is actual smoke you see coming out...it is vanilla scented.  Uh hum, fancy.  Please excuse the train boxes.  Choo Choo, All Aboard!






After church on Sunday we came home and Adam opened his remaining gifts.  You will see the theme...very much a result of our Super Hero loving 3 almost 4 year old!








After naps we enjoyed a fun family Father's Day bike ride...complete with Father's Day balloons!

After our bike ride we let the kids go around the block in their go-mobiles.  Our little princess has it made I tell you.  She is living the life...reading a book while Daddy pushes.  
Her Daddy wouldn't have it any other way.  ;) 


And of course I am missing my Daddy.  I didn't have to buy old spice this year...didn't really mind that. I never liked the smell, but my Daddy sure did! This picture is of us at the happiest place on earth (Disney World).  I am so glad he is at the happiest place in the universe!  Happy Father's Day Daddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment