Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pinch Me!

I'm still walking around in a daze ~ in shock that this is really, FINALLY happening! Yesterday our agency gave us some paper work that Brandy had filled out...medical history, birth father info, and the same personality & interests forms that Adam and I had to fill out. One of the things Brandy liked about us is that Adam was a Longhorn (he's not excited about that or anything ~ LOL!). In her paper work on the Sports section for likes she put: "Longhorn football" dislikes: "Oklahoma (Boo)." So there you go, another confirmation that this is a match made in Heaven! So the last question on her paperwork was, "If you had three wishes guaranteed to come true, what would they be." This was her #1: "To find the perfect family for my son." Wow, that's us! Adam and I both teared up when we read that. Brandy told Victoria when she was looking through Life Books and came to ours, "Why hasn't anyone picked them, they're great. I don't understand why they haven't been picked!" Then she said, "God was saving them for me!" Thank you Jesus for your goodness, faithfulness, and perfect timing!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel. I am in awe. What a wonderful thing to read! It is so exciting to read YOUR excitement! May God continue to bless you, Adam, and Brandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried. I hate to cry, and I cried. I am so happy for y'all. I'll be looking for the sign in the yard in September. Remember, I am right around the corner. If you need anything, let me know. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought tears to my eyes! She was right, God did save y'all for her son!

    ReplyDelete