Monday, June 21, 2010

Goose Bumps

I have GOOSE BUMPS....because we just received the long awaited CALL! Our agency just called and said, "There is a birth mom that read your life book and is madly in love with you two! She wants to meet you!" Yippee!!! We are going to meet her on Friday. Her name is Brandy and she is in a maternity home. She has had months of counseling so she is ready. Brandy is 24 and is having a BOY! Brandy is due September 15 and will have a scheduled C-section. This will be a great birthday present for my Dad, his birthday is September 14!. Boy, I just can't stop shaking.

I am so excited but I guess still a little guarded because it just won't be real 'til that sweet baby boy is in our arms.

Please pray for our match meeting on Friday. I'll let you know how it goes.

7 comments:

  1. Praising the Lord with you! How exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGHH!!!! I am so happy! Kara and I prayed for God to send you a baby just the other day. Please please please let me know how it goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord, a blessing for all! Praying...love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!!! Sounds like prayers are being answered - PRAISE THE LORD!! I have noted to pray for you on Friday that the meet will go well. I have also already started praying for that precious baby boy that the Lord will watch over him and keep him safe and there will be a safe delivery!!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to amend my prayer list with this hopeful news. I'll keep watch for the stork sign in the front yard. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS! I am so very happy for y'all! I know all too well the anticipation of meeting the birth mother! I will keep y'all in my prayers! Please keep your blog updated!

    ReplyDelete