Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just Breathe

I realize my last post was rather negative, but that's just where I was. I think it hit us so hard because we really didn't see it coming, totally BELIEVED everything was OK. We might still be in denial until I start bleeding. My doctor said it could happen anytime in the next 2 weeks. Once that happens they will do another blood test to see if my levels are back to normal and do an ultrasound to see if the sac is still there. We are going on vacation Sept. 15 for a week. Had no idea when we planned it that it would be so timely, but God did! It will be great for us to get away. We have tried to stay busy. Friday was better than Thursday, and today was better than yesterday. It was beautiful outside today, so we worked outside almost all day...stopping to watch Baylor WIN (I needed that)!!!! I talked to God quite a bit while working outside today, I admit I was talking and not really listening. I know He must have something unbelievably amazing for us...can't wait to see what it is! I realize there will be good days and bad days...good moments/bad moments. Have you seen the New York Life commercial...makes me weep!! In the mean time, we continue to seek Him and follow Him. Adam and I reminded each other today of all the things in our lives we are thankful for...we are so blessed in so many ways and can't lose sight of that. I like to think that my Mama is rocking my three babies in Heaven...makes me smile and cry all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment