Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! He is so good. My Hcg level on Thursday was 4, 612 ~ very good news. My Hcg level from yesterday was 24,086 ~ we think this is Excellent news!!!!!! We are very encouraged. We are thrilled to show our doctor that God is in control and He is powerful!! We are waiting to hear back from the doctor as to whether he wants to schedule another ultrasound and/or hcg test. Please continue to pray ~ it's working!!!
"May you grasp how wide and long and high and deep My love for you is; a love that surpasses knowledge...you cannot ask or imagine the things I am planning for you!" Eph. 3:18-20
"Call unto Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jer. 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment