Saturday, April 11, 2015

Easter




BUNNY SNACK

Oh I just love how Michael, at 4.5 years, is so into the Easter Story and beginning to understand it all.  I have so much fun going through our Resurrection Eggs with him and I love to hear him tell the Easter story with the Resurrection Eggs.  I so look forward to the years ahead and digging deeper into The Word with  him.  I pray he will always love God's Word and have a heart for Him.  

Tried out a Pinterest project: Bird Nests.  Ella thought they were so pretty but that did not stop her from eating them and getting chocolate all over her...she loved it! ;)


Bunny Pancake Breakfast

Easter Egg Dying...I was paying attention to the set up and didn't realize I needed some re-takes of my babes.  Oops!

Ella thought this was just the best project ever!  She loves colors!



 GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE
Michael and Ella did great for at least half of the service.  Adam eventually had to take Ella Grace outside since she currently only has a volume setting of LOUD,  but Michael did fantastic the whole time.   He worshiped through songs and paid attention to the scriptures read and message shared.   Proud of my little man.

 EASTER MORNING

 My little sleepyheads digging into their Easter Baskets...they perked up after they ate a chocolate bunny!
 

My beautiful girl ready for church.  This was Ella's first Easter Sunday to go to church...her first two Easter Sundays she was sick.  The angle this picture was taken from makes her dress look down to her ankles; it is long, but not that long.  Very thankful she was well and able to go, but sad that Michael was in the midst of a horrific asthma flare up. :(  That did not stop our celebration of our Risen King! 

No comments:

Post a Comment