Saturday, April 11, 2015

All things Michael

Michael is growing and maturing but still my baby boy.  He is tender hearted and ALL BOY at the same time.  He tells me all the time that he loves his family, Jesus and God.  I think my heart just may explode.  He has been making up his own songs and singing them about how he loves Jesus and Jesus loves him, Heaven and God.  I am blown away by this child.  He will even go to the piano and sing these songs.  So honored to be his mom.  Love him more than he will ever know.
He has been learning to pump his legs to swing himself and last week while swinging he said, "Look Mom, I'm doing it!  God is helping me!" I pray he always knows his help comes from the Lord. 

Here is one of Michael's songs  - "Jesus is Alive" by Michael Richards, age 4.5
Where is Heaven
God is in Heaven
God is Love and He died on the Cross
For our sins
He died on the Cross



My current favorite Michael quote: "Mom, I bet God has a remote control for the moon."


From time to time there is some serious Super Hero capturing going on. It is a good thing I buy tape in bulk at Sam's!
 This was his bad guy, "I captured the Super Heroes," face!

One day, early in the afternoon, Michael set out games on the table.  He was pretty insistent on a Family Game Night. :)

Michael gave Mommy a Make-Over.  YIKES!  He was quite proud of himself.


He is super fast on his Spider-Man Scooter, stunts and all! Watch out!


Hip Hip Hooray for No CAVITIES!  Michael rocked his last dental visit with first time X-Rays.



SOCCER!  

Our first team sport...we are currently soccer parents! Michael is so excited to be playing soccer.  I told Adam, "Here we go...for at least the next 15ish years!"   It will be interesting to see which sport Michael settles on.  He is interested in many of them right now (basketball, baseball, soccer, football), with plenty of time to try them all out, one at a time. Michael is playing with Upwards which also offers flag football in the fall and basketball in the winter...so stay tuned!

First Practice 

 Team Prayer Time 
(I admit I was eavesdropping.  Michael asked his coach if they could pray for his friend Jack because he broke his arm.  My heart melted a little.)

Cheering Michael on at his first game!

  Proud little sister yells, "Go Michael!"

  Michael's team is The Eagles.  He is #3.  Go Eagles!



No comments:

Post a Comment