Sunday, October 12, 2014

First Day of "School" 2014

Michael's third first day at CDO and Ella's first!


So thankful for our church home where I know Michael and Ella Grace can learn, grow, play, sing, hear Bible stories and learn scripture all while being loved on!  We are blessed that Michael and Ella both LOVE going to "school." Ella caught on to the routine super fast.  She is the happiest little girl.  I drop her off and pick her up with a big smile on her face.  Her teachers just rave about what a happy sweet girl she is.  I already knew that but it is so good for Mommy to hear!:)
I have started tackling my projects that have been piling up.  Not sure how much I can accomplish in 4 hours on Tuesdays and 4 hours on Thursdays, but I'm thankful for it.  At least maybe I can put something where it belongs and it won't be relocated for a few hours. Ha! Ha!


Here are pictures from Meet the Teacher/Parent Orientation
















No comments:

Post a Comment