Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day weekend started out with a pedicure on Friday afternoon then came home to these!


 On Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day with Grandma.  We picked her up and took her out to lunch, shared delicious cupcakes baked by my dear friend Mandi and had play time.
 Michael was not happy about stopping to take a picture, he just wanted a cupcake! 

 My Mother's Day morning couldn't have started any sweeter.  Michael woke me up with a kiss and said, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy."  That was repeated about 20 times today, right up until he went to bed.  I just don't know how I got so lucky, thank you Jesus for my precious babies!  We went to church and then out to lunch at Perry's where Adam had thought ahead and made reservations.  Go Adam!

Then home where my sweet family continued to spoil me with presents!

Blessed beyond measure to be Mommy to these two.  Thank you God for this gift of motherhood!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to two very brave birth mothers that made the choice to give her baby life through adoption.  Missing my Momma today so much.  I am very grateful for the special moms God has placed in my life that are always there when I need a "mom."  Love you all...you know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment