Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mommy's on LAKE Time


Last weekend I learned all about LAKE time and realized that I am a huge fan of LAKE time! In honor of Laura's 40th birthday, I was blessed with my first ever (since becoming a Mommy) girlfriend weekend getaway at the Cole's Lake House. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  LAKE time: go to bed late, get up late, eat breakfast late, eat lunch late, eat dinner late...repeat! And to that I will add...no make up or frills, just relax.  Yes, please! We (5 of us) all arrived Friday evening and stayed through Sunday afternoon.  Saturday night was "party" night.  Many new wonderful memories were made that I will cherish. So thankful for my Laura Lee, just could not do life without her...forever sisters at heart!



 

One of the gals was a brand new Mommy to baby Joshua.  Laura and I got our baby fix.

 Outside, Lakeside Party

Inside, Black & White themed party


 
 Happy 40 Dear Laura!!

The longer the night, the sillier the selfies...




Farewell Lake House, oh how I hope to see you again one day! 
Big thanks to Adam for holding down the fort so that I could get away and just be "one of the girls" for a couple days. 







No comments:

Post a Comment