Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Miscellaneous

Tomatoes are growing!

 
Made a visit to Grandma's House.

Michael watching the cows at Grandma's House.


Made a couple trips to Austin and stopped by to see the cousins! 


 

 
Michael REALLY likes Sophie's drums.

We were in Austin to purchase our new mini-van!! I LOVE it!  I always said I would never drive a mini-van, but that was before kids.  Never say never!


 
Michael is doing great at drawing faces. :)
 
Ella and I attended Holly's wedding. Wow, goes down in my top 3 weddings I have attended and I have attended a lot!  So sweet, special and unique!  Best wishes to Mr. & Mrs. Michael Stewart!!






 
Ella's bonnet made by her Great Aunt Pat.

Warmed up enough to start playing in the water.

New favorite at the Richards House!  Thank you to sweet friends that passed on this jewel...his smile says it all.

 
He plays car wash with the truck...so cute!


 
Adam has worked hard on our landscaping.  Love him!



 Love the colors in my Lantana.
 The Gardenia's are so fragrant.  I love cutting off one or two blooms and putting them in the kitchen.
 This was Adam's Granny's rose bush that he transplanted.  It has had so many blooms this year. 
 We just planted a yellow rose bush and this is it's first bloom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment