Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ella Grace at 6 Months

 

Miss Ella Grace is growing way too fast!  I know I say that with each month that passes, just wish the time would slow down.  But at the same time I am so very very grateful for a growing, healthy and happy baby girl.  God is so good!

Happy and smiling at her 6 month check-up.


 
Six Month Stats:
17 Lb 15 oz (84%) weight
27 inches (88%) height
43 cm (67%) head circumference

All things Ella Grace:
~ Super STRONG!  I know she is going to start crawling any day now.  Her pediatrician couldn't get over how strong she is.
~ 2 bottom teeth
~ Eating (sort of ) solid foods.  So far she really likes green beans and carrots.  She will tolerate bananas, peaches and sweet potatoes.  Absolutely refuses apples and pears!
~ Happy Happy Happy!  Ella Grace only cries when she is hungry or ready for bed.
~ She gets a kick out of playing with her voice.
~ Ella enjoys story time and tries to grab the pictures on the pages of the book.
~ Ella has gone back and forth on sleeping straight through the night.  She has been in a pattern of waking up at 3 am (wanting a bottle) for a few weeks now, thus making her what is called a "trained night feeder." Working on breaking her of this and it is not going well.  I keep telling myself she will not be doing this when she starts Kindergarten and to just enjoy my sweet moments with her in the middle of the night.  I know some day I will long to just hold her and rock...

She really gets into watching her Baby Einstein First Signs video...so cute.

Ella loves her big brother and the feeling is mutual! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment