Sunday, January 27, 2013

Brother and Sister

One day this week as Ella was waking up, Michael beat me to her bed, leaned over and said, "Oh sissy, I wuv you, mmmm kiss kiss"...as he kissed her feet.  Melted this Mommy's heart for sure!  So blessed that Michael has loved and adored his baby sister since before she was born.  I pray their relationship grows in love through the years.  Ella has the best Big Brother and Michael has the best Little Sister!  I praise God for forming my precious little family just as it should be.
 
Michael is very interested in whatever Ella is doing.  If she cries he runs to her and gives her a paci.  He wants to make sure she is ok.  He likes to help hold her bottle and burp her.  About once a day he will say, "My turn," while holding out his arms, meaning I want to hold my sister.



Storytime with Daddy as brother gets a breathing treatment before bed.



Michael wanted to read a book to Sissy. Melt my heart, again! Lots of melting going on over here!
 
Holding Sissy's hand while she played.

No comments:

Post a Comment