Saturday, September 28, 2013

Michael ~ 3 Years Old!


What a precious three years it has been with Michael Addison Richards!  Our life changed forever, for the BEST, on September 9, 2010!  We are so proud of the sweet, compassionate, smart, funny and fun-loving boy that Michael is.

(After b-day party cupcake pic!)
 
Current Stats:
Weight: 36 Lb 9.6 oz
Height: 39.75 inches
His pediatrician thinks he is going to be super tall!

Michael's current interests are many and I know there are too many to list/remember, but here's my best shot:
  • parking garages/car washes
  • pirates
  • cars, trucks, airplanes and boats ~ things that go
  • robots
  • castles/knights
  • construction vehicles
  • building
  • books books books
  • puzzles - all kinds
  • art - painting, play dough, gluing, markers, chalk
  • playing outside
  • swimming
  • singing - Michael still loves to sing.  He can put on quite a concert with his microphone.  I can't wait for duet's when Ella Grace is bigger.
  • dressing up - in one day I will have a pirate, a cowboy, a robot, a knight and batman running through my house!
  • bath time - Daddy has really made bath time fun lately by always having different colored bath water each night. Michael received some super fun bath time toys for his birthday too.

He has become extremely attached to his green blanket.  It goes everywhere around the house and he reminds me of Linus's character from Peanuts.

Ralph, the stuffed dog, is still his #1.

Mommy's favorite saying of Michel's: He will say, "I love you Mommy."  I will say, "I love you Michael."  Then he will say (in the sweetest voice ever), "I Love You Too," that's my favorite part!  I purchased a decorative block with those words the other day, so I will always remember this.

He is so smart and  making many connections/learning everyday.  I would need to keep a notebook and pen with me at all times to keep track of it all.  It is such a joy for this mommy/teacher's heart.  This age is SO MUCH FUN!

When we pass Panda Express he says, I want to go to "Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What do you see?" :)

Michael loves his friends...friends at church and friends at "school."  He talks about Austin and Zachary the most.  In fact, almost everyday he talks about Zachary and will "call" him on the phone.  And there are the girls. oh.  my. goodness .  The girls love him and he loves the girls.  He talks about Lyla and her baby sister almost everyday.  When he arrives at school all the girls squeal, "Michael's here, Michael's here!"  Micah at school wants to marry him and when they are not at school she holds hands with an imaginary Michael - oh brother! He was caught on camera in Sunday School kissing Abby Mae.  What in the world are we going to do?  But, I can't blame the girls, he has stolen my heart too!

My favorite thing about Michael is that he loves to pray.  And if we happen to forget, he reminds us.  I pray that Michael will always have a heart for God and always seek His Will.

Michael's 3 Year Questionnaire:
How old are you? 3
What makes you happy? my friends
What is our favorite thing to eat? chicken nuggets (Chick-fil-A)
What is your least favorite thing to eat? ?
What is your favorite thing to do? I don't know
What is your favorite TV show? Caillou
What are you really good at? cookies
What is your favorite movie? Elf
What is your favorite color? blue
What is your favorite song? ABC song
Who is your best friend? Zachary
What do you & your mom do together?  go to date
What do you & your dad do together?  airplane
What is your favorite sport?  soccer
Where is your favorite place to go? car wash
What is your favorite book? Mouse Goes to School
What do you want to be when you grow up?  ?

Michael woke up at Great Wolf Lodge on his birthday!
Birthday breakfast: Daddy brought him pancakes, bacon, sausage, yogurt...but the winner was FRUIT LOOPS!  That was big treat for him since we don't have Fruit Loops at home.  He loved it so much he had seconds.
 
Our birthday gift to Michael: A parking garage WITH a car wash, an elevator and a moving garage door.  All of his favorites in one!
 
 
Some Random Pics:
 
 
 
 
He replaced our phone with his toy phone on the base.

Rainy day Lego fun with Daddy. No surprise a parking garage was the final creation!

 Bath time fun!

At the real car wash watching the cars go through. 


"I'm Batman!"

Sir Michael! 

No comments:

Post a Comment