Sunday, July 7, 2013

ELLA GRACE at 7 months...no make that 8 months!!


This shirt perfectly describes our girl!
 
 
 
Oh my, hanging my head in shame...Mommy fail!  I can't believe Ella Grace is 8 months today and I have yet to do her 7 month update!  Well, in my defense we have had strep throat, hand foot mouth disease, a double ear infection and a major asthma flare up in our house...not to mention VBS.  So I have been a bit preoccupied.  I'll just combine my sweet girl's updates.

The Latest and Greatest about Ella Grace:
*Ella is sitting up all by herself, such a big girl!
*She is eating two meals of solid food every day.  Still not a fan of apples or pears.
*SCREAMING at the top of her lungs in excitement.
*Had a horrible ten days of hand foot mouth disease...we all want to forget that.
*Weighing in at almost 20 pounds. Wearing size 12 months in most clothes.
*Jibber Jabbering a lot.
*Major Mommy Girl these days (yep, I'm good with that!)
*Not quite crawling yet.  She will get up on her hands and knees but only for a few seconds.  She will get from point A to point B by scooting or rolling.
*Still just two teeth on the bottom
*Takes a bath in her big girl duck bath tub
*Can hold her own bottle
*Sleeping through the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Happy Happy Happy!
 
Green Bean Face!
 
First bite of finger food: Baby Mum Mums


 
Practicing sitting up in the Boppy...

 
But now can sit up all by herself! She can lay on her tummy and get herself up.
 
Holding her own bottle ~ Miss Independent!
Loves to swing!

 
No shortage of elephant jammies here...
 
Watching Grand-Daddy sing

 
More big girl toys - she loves to open and close the door

 
Duck Tub


No comments:

Post a Comment