Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Loves

When I was single I was not a fan of Valentine's Day, but I did enjoy making the day fun for my students.  Adam and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day since our Anniversary is February 11, but we do make it special for our babies. I do love that we were married in February, I like to think everyone is celebrating our love with all of the hearts, candy, flowers and balloons. :)
 
Out celebrating our 8th Anniversary. We enjoyed some amazing Thai food since we can't do that often due to Michael's peanut allergies. Michael and Ella were in the awesome hands of Holly Davis, we love her!
 
 
My Little Valentines

 
 
Michael's Valentine Breakfast: Heart Blueberry Waffles with fresh blueberries and blueberry syrup.
 
 
Michael's Valentine Lunch for school: Heart apples, cheese and ham.
 



Our Valentine Dessert: Heart brownie bites with ice cream and heart sprinkles.
 
 
Michael and Ella's Valentine's.

 
 
Michael and I made Strawberries-n-Cream Puppy Chow for his teachers and had enough for Daddy too!
 
 
Festive Love around the House


 

I made a special Valentine Dinner for us that included homemade bread.  This was my first attempt and it was a winner!  I am so proud of myself.  It was super yummy and something I will only make for special occasions. Thank you to my super chef friend Mandi for cheering me on and sharing her recipe.  It is a no knead bread...pretty easy and sooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment