Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Funny Michael

 So thankful for our happy, funny and loving boy! Michael has us laughing ALL the time, I just had to post a few of his "funnies" to remember in the future...
 
 
How blessed am I to see this face and smile all day long!  Michael cracks us up with his love of wearing hats, especially backwards on purpose.  :)


 
Two years old and probably knows more about my iPad than I do.  Good grief!


I don't have a picture for these:
1.  Michael not only clearly shows his emotions, but he expresses the emotion he is having at the time.  If he is sad he will say, "Sad."  If something is funny he will say, "funny."  If he is crying he will say, "Cry."  You get the picture.

2.  He has just recently started playing "opossum" in the car.  When we get home and pull in the garage he immediately turns his head, closes his eyes and makes a fake snoring sound...SO FUNNY!  He pretends to be asleep and then cracks up laughing when I call him on it


Meet Bunny. Bunny was the last gift from G-Daddy to Michael before he died. He gave it to Michael for Easter. Just recently Adam and I would find Bunny in our bed at night. Sometimes the bunny would be on my side and sometimes on Adam's. This happened for a whole week. Not sure when or why Michael did that but I am very curious what his thought process was. It was so sweet. Bunny hasn't appeared in our bed anymore, but has traveled to Target and on walks several times.



No comments:

Post a Comment