Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a Feeling!

So I went with Brandy to her doctor's appointment today, and as we were sitting in the waiting room, she took my hand and placed it on her belly. I then felt the most amazing feeling ever ~ I felt Michael move! He is a very busy little guy in there. I also heard his heartbeat again...wow, just an awesome day!
Her check-up went well and the doctor is scheduling Brandy's C-section for Thursday, September 9!! Seven weeks from today I will get to meet my son!
I took her to lunch at Chili's and really enjoyed having girl time with her and getting to know each other better. When we got back to Safe Haven I went in and she gave me another gift. She had received a really cute diaper bag FULL of baby goodies from her HOPE class ~ can't wait to use them all! She is just so generous and a wonderful blessing. Before I left I bent down to her belly, rubbed my baby and told him I loved him. September 9 can't get here fast enough!
Thank you for your continued prayers over her and Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment