Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Interview Scheduled

The adoption agency just called...I have been anxiously awaiting this phone call! The placement manager said that he just finished reading through our application and wanted to set up an interview with us...which is the next step. So, we are interviewing at 1:00 on Monday. It is my understanding that we will be interviewed separately and then together. Please pray for calmness and peace, the right words, the placement manager to have receptive ears and heart (By the way, his name is Don and we already adore him, he's wonderful) and most of all that we will shine Christ's light. Don't forget to pray for our baby and birth mom too. I find myself thinking and praying for them all the time...wondering if our baby has been conceived yet, and what is going on in the birth mom's life.

I'll post again after the interview.

Love you all,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment