Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Divine Mail Delivery

WOW! We mailed our initial form to the adoption agency on Monday to College Station and today (Tuesday) at 11:20 am an agency staff person called, with our form in front of him! Whew, I think our form must have had an angel deliver it! When I saw the agency's name on caller id I think my heart skipped a beat! Enjoyed my visit on the phone very much. He said, "You're doing this at a great time!" You see step #2 in this process is an adoption seminar at the agency that only happens twice a year...wouldn't you know it they are having one January 8 & 9! If we had waited 'til mid-January to send our form in then the whole process would have been postponed at least six months. I feel so much that God's hand is in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment