Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bit of a Scare

Well, we had a quite a scare Friday evening. I began to spot, just a very small amount, but enough to frighten us. I called my doctor and he put me on bed rest for the weekend. We immediately prayed for God's protection over our baby (or babies) and He has answered that prayer! We again give Him all the Praise and Glory...the spotting has not reoccurred!! I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday for the ultrasound, so unless there's another problem he doesn't need to see me before then. I will continue to take things slow and easy. Adam has waited on me this weekend and has been absolutely wonderful ~ he's the best husband!! Thank you for your continued prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted, Rachel. We'll continue to pray for a healthy baby boy (er, um) babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE GOD!! I will keep ALL of you in prayers.

    ReplyDelete