Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Day Prayed For


This picture is not the best, but the moment it represents is priceless.  You see on the day Michael was born and many times since we prayed that Michael would come to know Christ as his personal Savior and have a relationship with Jesus at a young age.  Michael's heart has always been tender, sensitive and just spiritually inquisitive. Our prayer was answered on this very special day in November 2016.Praise the LORD!!!

  Here are Michael's own words...

"I know I needed to become a Christian because Jesus loves me and died for my sins.  I want to live in Heaven.  I was in the car with my Daddy and I told him that i anted to be a Christian.  And he said YES!!  We came home, read the Bible with Mom and then I prayed to God thanking Jesus for dying for my sins and forgiving me.  It's like an explosion in my brain and God is on my forehead and makes me want everyone to know that Jesus can be in their heart too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment