Saturday, September 12, 2015

Spring Things




We had another great orange harvest from orange trees Adam planted at his mom's well over a decade ago.  




 Since adding mom's china hutch I re-purposed my baker's rack into a Gardening Station on the patio. It has been a busy place thus far this Spring.

When Adam brought these flowers home to plant I was so excited.  I said, "Oh I love those they are just what I wanted for that planter."  He quickly responded with, "These are Ella's flowers."  Daddy loves his girl!


We have had a lot of rain this Spring forcing us to do things indoors.  This happens frequently...the family that doodles together, stays together! HA!

One Sunday afternoon after naptime we walked down to the creek for a little fishing.  Now fishing is not my thing, but I took one for the team.  Adam caught a catfish.  Michael was scared of it and Ella just kept saying, "Oh fishy."



Michael was very excited to meet this little ladybug.  She crawled all over his Super Man shirt.  Ella and Michael were very sad when she flew away.  They are now looking for the missing ladybug every time we go in the back yard.  ;)


 Rainy Day (Going Stir-Crazy) Activities



Rainbow Name Writing


Puzzle Time 
(He was so proud that he did all of them by himself)

Wet met Jenn and Jack for lunch and silly pictures one day - so much fun!  Love them! 
Ella was not so sure about all the silly poses.




 The rain resulted in my flowers blooming - BEAUTIFUL!











No comments:

Post a Comment