Sunday, March 23, 2014

SNOW Vacation

Wonderful memories made...can't ask for more than that!

Our view from the balcony...



 Michael loved going under the "castle" to get to our condo.



We drove to the top of Ski Apache and I thought that was going to be the end of me on this earth.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  I so cannot handle driving on a teeny tiny road with no rails around a mountain for ten miles while you are at the mercy of the other drivers...praying they don't make a wrong move and push you over the mountain. Nope, I can't do it.  I couldn't breathe and was crying and praying hysterically.  Now normally I can contain my emotions for the sake of my children...not this time, it was uncontrollable.  So, we have learned that in the future, I will need to get some medication...go ahead and laugh.  I'm serious.  I don't want to deprive my family from great experiences because of my fears and let me tell you they were very REAL fears to me. Needless to say, we didn't go to the top of the mountain again on this trip...but we did have lots of fun elsewhere.
 Ella was NOT thrilled to be so bundled up.
It took forever to get all of her layers on...she was such a trooper while really disliking the whole process!
But she really liked the cold white stuff!!



We found a fun little spot for the boys to play...the big boys and the little boys. :) 


Go Carts!  


 Excavator...very serious about this hard work!


Tubing Time!


 Daddy pushing Michael...
 Spinning...
 Smiling and laughing all the way down!

 Ella's turn to get in on the action!  She wasn't too sure what to think.



Attempting a snow angel.

Daddy spinning them round and round in the snow...resulting in BIG GIGGLES!

Whew, big fun is hard work...must rest. 

Love!!





 This girl.  Love her like my sister.  We picked right up where we left off three years ago as if no time at all had passed...true friendship!

Thankful our children were given the opportunity to have fun together.

And the #1 thing we couldn't leave without doing...building a snowman!


My favorite souvenirs...Moose Caboose and Bear Bottom!






No comments:

Post a Comment