Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Seven Year Anniversary

February 11, 2005...the happiest day of my life aside from the day Michael was born. I married my soul mate, my best friend, my everything. God blessed me that day and is still blessing me daily. Thank you Jesus! We enjoyed a quick, yet fabulous, get-away this past weekend at The San Luis Resort in Galveston. Adam surprised me with a room on the penthouse/VIP floor AND spoiled us with 90 minute in-room massages. I think I'll keep him! ;-) We had an elegant, romantic and extremely delicious dinner at their award winning restaurant, The Steakhouse.
On our way home we stopped at the shooting range to shoot our pistols. Yes, you read that right, I went shooting and I LOVE IT! I hit the target on every shot too. Alert to all bad guys...you do not want to come in this house, I will shoot you!
Michael was in great hands with a very sweet and special gal. He did just super, didn't cry not once and charmed her the whole time no doubt. Very proud of my big boy.



Our beautiful view




Our room






No comments:

Post a Comment