Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Adoption Celebration


Since Michael's adoption was final, we of course had a celebration...with 85 of our closest friends and family! Lots of fun! Thankfully, it was a gorgeous day outside and we have a big backyard. Michael was so happy and let everybody hold him and love on him. It was a very special day!


The cake was soooo yummy!



















Sweet cousin Olivia ~ she and Michael are about 6 months apart. Lots of fun playing together in their future!




































He finally crashed in the arms of sweet Liz.


Sadly, didn't get everyone's photo. I credit the majority of pics that I do have to my sis-in-law. After she left, it was up to me to take pics...I kind of dropped the ball. I realized it is super hard to host a party and take pics. Thanks Angela, I appreciate your photograpy skills!


I absolutely adore his outfit! He'll wear it again for his dedication on Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful celebration!!! Your son could not be cuter!!! And those are some cute girlies in matching dresses if I do say so :). hehehe

    ReplyDelete