Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Special Evening

We were very honored to be asked to share Michael's story of how God guided us to him during our church's Christmas musical. On Friday, December 10 Grand-Daddy and NaNaw were able to attend and get in some Michael loving. We shared our story again on Sunday evening, December 12. We are all laughing in this picture b/c if you look closely Michael had just spit-up all over Grand-Daddy's shirt. Grand-Daddy didn't mind at all! :)

We do have this on video, I just haven't figured out how to transfer it to my computer and then to my blog. Too busy playing with my little sugar bear! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, This is Shelly and I just read your blog. I couldnt bring myself to read it before now, but I finally have and I love it! It has made me laugh, made me cry, made me sad, but also made my very happy for you guys. Thanks for sharing with me. It was tough when we first learned everything fell apart, but it hit me worse after Christmas. I brought myself to finish the baby's room the other day and that was fun, yet agonizing too. However, I am sooo very thankful to God each day that this happened to us and not to you guys....I cant even imagine you both going through this. I am so happy you have your precious bundle and he fits so well with your family. God bless you both and I hope you had a fantastic first Christmas.

    ReplyDelete