Monday, November 29, 2010

Michael's First Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for God's goodness, mercy and grace everyday ~ Michael and Adam are constant reminders. I am especially thankful for God's overwhelming gift of life to me ~ my salvation. God has blessed me with a truly wonderful husband and a beautiful child, amazing parents that set a perfect example of marriage and unconditional love, sweet brothers with wives that I can call my "sister," the best friends anyone could wish for and a church home that really is "home." Thank you Jesus.

We were very blessed to spend Thanksgiving at Dad's. He is doing great! He completed his last treatment over a month ago and is daily gaining strength. He had a blast with his grand-kids, family, food and of course...dominoes! He will go for another Petscan Dec.1 and receive results on Dec. 7 ~ praying for a wonderful Christmas gift of NO CANCER!!

Here are a few pics of T-Day. I am still working on taking pictures. Michael wore an adorable Thanksgiving outfit and did I get a picture - NO!! :(

G-Daddy and Michael


G-Daddy with the newest additions: Michael and Olivia


Game time: Dominoes and monopoly (Mommy enjoyed sweet snuggles with a sleepy little turkey!)




Decked out in Longhorn gear for the Texas vs. A&M game. The Longhorns were not victorious this year, but my boys were still cute! :)




Thanksgiving food prep!
NaNaw's super yummy dressing, ready for the oven.



Table 1


Table2


Table 3



It was a wonderful Thanksgiving ~ A good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment