Saturday, September 11, 2010

He's Here!

Michael Addison was born Thursday,September 9, 2010 at 8:05 am. Weighing 8 lbs. 8 oz. and he is 20 inches long. Michael was born on my Grandpa's birthday...95 years later! Adam and I were very blessed to be present at birth and to hold him right away. We spent his first 32 hours with him and Brandy in the hospital. We are looking so forward to and very anxiously awaiting 4:00 this afternoon when we will have our Entrustment Ceremony and bring him home!! My favorite fatherhood quote from Adam, "I didn't know so much poop can come out of something so small!" Here are some pics from Michael's birth day! I didn't have time to edit, so to view them in chronological order, start from the bottom.

Already holding on tight to Daddy!










No comments:

Post a Comment